Application Procedure (All Programmes)
Thank you for contacting Siyabonga Africa. We are here to help you. Before we get started, please read the information on how it all works below. This will help you to understand what to expect from us and what we will need from you.
- IMPORTANT. Siyabonga Africa is a Non-Profit Organisation. We rely on funding to provide services and programmes. At times, there are many applications and not enough funding to provide services for everyone. We work on a first-come-first-serve basis, as long as the applications procedure is followed and completed, you will be placed on the list for help.
- Once you have submitted your application, we will do our best to get in touch with you as soon as possible. We may, however, have an influx of queries which could delay our response. If you have not received a call or SMS from us within 3 days, please email email@example.com or call us on 011 744 4350 to follow up.
- After this tab , you will read the service terms and conditions, and our Change-Agent agreement. Please click “ACCEPT” after each section if you understand and agree to the terms. If you do not understand or agree, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 011 744 4350 to place your query.
- The last step in the applications process is to send us documents. These documents help us to verify you and to confirm your information. You will be given 7 days to send us your documents. You can either upload them immediately or within 7 days. You can also send them via Whatsapp 072 848 8315 or Email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can bring them to our office so that we can help you upload them.
- PLEASE NOTE that if your documents are not received within 7 days, you will need to reapply for the service. If you have any serious challenges, you are welcome to contact us for help.
- The last part of your application is to sign, digitally, using your device. Your signature confirms that you are requesting a service from Siyabonga Africa.
- Once we have received your complete application, a friendly Siyabonga AfriCAN will contact you to confirm your information, answer your questions and to discuss the service you have requested.
- Services are issued in person or digitally (depending on the service you have requested). Your Siyabonga Africa consultant will discuss the final arrangements with you and confirm via SMS.
- Your application will be approved if …
- You have answered all the questions in the application process
- You have submitted all the necessary documentation within 7 days
- You have signed that you are requesting a service
- You have communicated any technical challenges to us in a request for assistance
- You have been verified by a Siyabonga Africa consultant
- Your application will not be approved if …
- You have not answered all the questions completely and accurately
- You have not submitted your documentation within 7 days
- You have not signed that you are requesting a service
- You have not communicated any technical challenges with our office
- Your information is found to be inaccurate
- You have submitted more than one application for the same service
- Approved applications will be placed on a waiting list.
Please feel free to contact us at any time should you need more clarity.